Job Posting //
Graphic / Web Designer
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative mind that can transform ideas and creative concepts into visual assets, helping clients achieve their goals while staying on brand and tone. The candidate will be supported by our Creative Director and production designer and have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), animation knowledge and UX/UI web design experience.
Our Ottawa-based creative agency is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to fulfill our clients’ needs in various industries, in English and French.
We need you to :
- Design with intent
- Work closely with the creative director and production designer to execute collateral across a variety of brands, each with its distinct guidelines
- Understands and follows creative briefs in design concepts.
- Put your creative thinking hat; actively take part in brainstorming sessions
- Web Design: Conceptualize, design, and enhance user interaction designs from concept to go live, including page layout, user interface graphics, icons, colour schemes, and content.
- Extend creative concepts to integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. ( (i.e. brand identities, websites, guidebooks, proposals, presentations, digital media, traditional media, etc.)
- Stay within projects guideline (timeline and budget
- Make sure that quality is nothing short of the best
- Liaise with other team members of all department to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery
- Communicate with clients along creative processes from mockups to final products.
- Proof, prepare and finalize creative materials for print/web applications
We need your :
- Creative mind and ability to communicate your vision
- Great communication skills and a great capacity to understand clients needs
- Strong production skills and the capacity to deliver creative concepts on multiple platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment, managing multiple tasks/clients with varying priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and French (written and oral).
- Experience working with a creative agency (if you have some)
- Strong desire to make a positive impact in the world
- Good head on your shoulders
- Kindness, empathy and compassion.
Your know-how :
- Degree in Graphic Design or any other related fields
- 5 years + experience in Graphic Design.
- Adobe design products – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD and Word and PowerPoint tools.
- WordPress or similar platforms.
- Experience creating a range of static & motion creatives including social media posts, paid ads, display ads, GIFS, videos, etc.
- A strong portfolio of diverse digital pieces, ideally with motion pieces (ex. GIFs, animated banners, etc.)
- Experience in creating wireframes, brand development, campaign development.
We offer :
- Permanent, full-time position
- Flexible schedule;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Office located in the Westboro district, close to all services
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications;
- Professional training.
- 3 weeks of vacation and time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day;
- Start date: April 2022 (or before if you are available)
We are :
KarmaDharma is a creative agency that helps enterprising organizations who want to do better in the world, do better. (We also put this into action and try very hard to do better every day!)
Because when do-gooders do good, the returns for all will be extraordinary.
We are growing and looking for passionate and qualified people to join our team of extraordinary and eclectic people.
Please submit a resume with a portfolio that showcases the required responsibilities and skill sets above.
Only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted