Project Manager / Account Strategist
What we are looking for
We are looking for a purpose-driven creative mind that thrives in helping clients bring their projects and aspirations to life. You will work with our clients to help them develop their strategic direction and build the marketing plan to bring it to life. You will have the pleasure (for the most part ) of working closely with our internal team and partners consisting of traditional and digital marketing, creative and graphic design, web developers, as well as other areas of the agency.
You will work very closely with our team to manage, schedule, organize, and help create and implement client strategy. You will be working with several accounts and need to be able to manage your time effectively and work well on tight deadlines.
karmadharma is a creative agency that helps enterprising organizations who want to do better in the world, do better. (We also put this into action and try very hard to do better every day!) Because when do-gooders do good, the results for all will be extraordinary. Our Ottawa-based creative agency is looking for a like minded human to join us in this Marketing Coordinator role.
We are growing and are looking for passionate and qualified people to join our team of extraordinary and eclectic people.
We need you to
- Be an awesome team member
- Make a difference in the world (No pressure. )
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients
- Understand client needs and find creative solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- Understand your client sector and its challenges in order to seize opportunity of growth and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans
- Coordinate initiatives with internal team and partners,
- Ensure projects are within scope of work, budget and in line with their branding.
- Manage your time judiciously
We need your
- Strong emotional intelligence and a growth mindset (If you know everything, we are not the right place for you.)
- Ability to not take yourself too seriously
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively, and anticipate client’s needs
- Great understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment, managing multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in creative strategy, marketing, etc.
- Great writing and communication skills in both French and English
- A strong desire to make a positive impact in the world
- A good head on your shoulders
- Kindness, empathy and compassion
- A minimum of 7 years experience in marketing strategy or any related field
- And if you are on a journey to become a better version of yourself, you probably fit the team!
- Permanent, full-time position
- Flexible schedule;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Office located in the Westboro district, close to all services
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications;
- Professional training.
- Unlimited time-off
- Office close between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Please submit a resume that showcases the required responsibilities and skill sets above.
Only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We can’t wait to meet you!