Marketing Account Coordinator
What we are looking for
A creative, motivated and passionate individual to assist our clients in the coordination and implementation of various marketing strategies. We’re looking for someone who will collaborate with the account strategist to bring marketing strategies to life by quarterbacking all of the moving pieces in an efficient and timely manner.
You will be responsible for managing, planning, organizing, and implementing client strategies. You will collaborate with our internal teams and partners to implement traditional and digital marketing initiatives, graphic concept and creative designs, web development, cross-platform content development and production of promotional tools. You will be the primary point of contact for multiple client accounts and must be able to manage your time effectively and work well under pressure.
karmadharma is a creative agency that helps enterprising organizations who want to do better in the world, do better. (We also put this into action and try very hard to do better every day!) Because when do-gooders do good, the results for all will be extraordinary. Our Ottawa-based creative agency is looking for a like minded human to join us in this Marketing Coordinator role.
We are growing and are looking for passionate and qualified people to join our team of extraordinary and eclectic people.
We need you to
- Work closely with the account strategist to support the execution and implementation of strategic marketing plans.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives with internal teams and partners.
- Coordinate with the strategy, design, and Content collaborators to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Communicate with clients frequently at each project stage, from onboarding to post-project.
- Create projects for the internal and external team in our project management system.
- Ensure that projects stay on track and meet the initial goals and objectives ( scope of work, budget, timelines and goals.)
- Manage time wisely and be organized
- Understand and identify client needs and be able to communicate them clearly to the creative and strategy team.
- Find creative solutions to help clients achieve their marketing objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing Coordination and marketing; (experience working in a marketing agency is a plus)
- Degree in marketing or related field;
- Proficiency in various communication and marketing tools, particularly on digital platforms;
- Capacity to understand and anticipate customer needs.
- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Curiosity for new and emerging trends (technologies and methodologies in creative strategy, marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, managing multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to become a trusted partner to our clients
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written);
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite,
- Great knowledge of project management tools such as Asana
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and French.
- High emotional intelligence and a growth mindset
- Strong desire to make a positive impact in the world
- A good head on your shoulders
- Full-time Contract (12 – 15 months) with opportunity of Permanent, full-time position
- Flexible schedule;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Office located in the Westboro district, close to all services
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications;
- Professional training.
- Unlimited time-off
- Office close between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Please submit a resume that showcases the required responsibilities and skill sets above.
Only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We can’t wait to meet you!